Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Day at Work in 10 Pictures or Less

I thought it might be fun to start posting pictures of daily work days at BARCS, I promise lots of cute dog pictures!

Yet another puppy post, what is wrong with me?! I think I'm going soft. Luckily Nick is not so this puppy post is coming from work. One of my new favorites things to do at work is puppy socialization. I may leave with red patches and welts all over my skin, thank you allergies, but it's so worth it! Who can't resist a puppy face? Here is my day at work yesterday in 10 pictures or less.

Puppy Group #1- Three 10-week old puppies

 Lots of puppy love!

Taking pictures was difficult!


Puppy Group #2- Four 6 week old puppies.

Forget all of the toys I brought in, the dust pan was a hit!



My Spikey boy twin, just a much smaller version :)

One puppy went in the crate, the other ran up and pushed the door shut with his paw. 

And there you have my day! Well, I did more than that but puppy playtime was pretty much the highlight of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment